Thursday, March 29, 2012
House Hunting is Torture
For the past 2+ years, Steven and I have been looking for a more permanent home. (Renting is getting kind of old. I'm tired of wanting to plant/update/paint things, but not being able to do so because we don't own our house.) After many deals that fell through bc of issues with the homes (or home owners), we think that our most recent offer might finally go through. We're waiting to hear if our offer was accepted and if so, when we can hope to close after the necessary inspections. It's pretty exciting in a nerve racking way! The house we like needs a few improvements, so I look forward to blogging about the changes we'll be making before and after moving in if it all works out. Let's hope this is the one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment