...maybe I should too!? I've gradually realized that many of my friends and family keep current, informative, and often amusing blogs for one of three reasons: 1) To keep people posted on important events 2) To entertain family and friends 3) To maintain their own sanity by venting about what ever is on their mind. Apparently, all three reasons were enough to convince me to start one for our family. Although I may not be as creative as others are with their insight and outlook on life, I figure that I can still use our new family blog to update everyone on life's happenings down here in Southern Oregon (and where ever the road takes us). If you find my posts entertaining, then I'll consider myself special and may just have to keep-up this new hobby :)
With that said, I promise to try to make each post from here on out worth at least your 1-5 minutes of procrastination and hopefully you can try to keep up with our ever growing and changing Griffith family :)
With that said, I promise to try to make each post from here on out worth at least your 1-5 minutes of procrastination and hopefully you can try to keep up with our ever growing and changing Griffith family :)

Welcome to the insanity!!! I love seeing you so happy, you deserve it. Give that little guy a big hug from me!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to keep up on this! Hope you and your ever growing family are great!!! I still owe Steven a facebook message. I haven't forgot, just been SUPER busy. I will get to it tonight.
ReplyDeleteI love seeing you so happy Kristen! You absolutly deserve it! I can not believe how big Elijah is getting! I look forward to seeing your new arrival with all the joy and adventures in your little family! =-)
ReplyDeleteHey Kristin,
ReplyDeleteLong time no see/talk. Congrats on the little one on the way! I have to admit, I am a horrible facebook friend, thank you for your message. We are doing well. Anton is busy with dental school (2 more years) and Maddy and Sam keep me busy. I hope all is well with you!